TruthSSSleuth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandy Lane Brook

3 posters

Go down

Sandy Lane Brook Empty Sandy Lane Brook

Post by totlarot Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:34 am

Hello to all you Sleuths!
I am a friend who has been lurking and gathering information via different social media platforms for quite awhile now, and now it seems as though I may need to reach out to you all for some help in locating my precious friend.

Her Legal Name is: Sandy Lane Brook or [u]Sandy Brook Lane (Update pending)
AKA: Sandy Chamberlain (via DEACTIVATED FACEBOOK ACCOUNT)
Sandy Lane Brook Tumblr_static_2wov0jw17ta8ksg0ksocw84sc
Height: APROX 5'0''
Weight: APROX 98LBS                                                            
Eyes: GREEN
Any distinguishable tatoos/piercings: UNKNOWN
Body type: PETITE

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
TUMBLR: http://nyxasd.tumblr.com (last post date Feb 28th, 2015)
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/xNyxasdx (last video upload Feb 9, 2014)
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/nyxasd (last post date Feb 18th, 2014)
FACEBOOK: N/A (DEACTIVATED MAY 13TH, 2017)

I want to keep this brief as possible, as this is still a developing event and so I don't lose anyone else's attention.

Long story short, it has been over a week(May 31st, 2017) since anyone has had any contact with her via social media/cellphone/person/etc. Granted, I do understand she is an adult and I am not her family so there isn't much I can do.

This convoluted story traces back as far as her elementary years to have any understanding of what this girl has had to shoulder throughout her life. At the same time, however, I do respect her privacy and will take this post down as soon as I find just a single shred of evidence of her existence by any means necessary. Isn't that why we're here in the first place?

I will be more than happy to comply with questions of my findings these past 48 hours via friends, family and dozens of phone calls trying to get a hold of this young woman. A 20-21 year old just doesn't disappear from the face of the earth in the 21st century unless it is with a purpose, do you follow me?

Again I don't want to overload or reveal private information that I have discovered of my friend to the entire Internet. From what I've gathered, she is an only child. Her mother may or may not be in the hospital and her father hasn't been in the picture.

The last time any one has had any sort of contact with her was through her "boyfriend" who claimed he had gotten into a car accident in some undisclosed part of Oregon. I have not been able to confirm a date of the car crash.

I just need some type of evidence that she's alive, however I feel as though I have exhausted all of my leads. And now I pass them onto any of you curious onlookers, perhaps there is something I may have missed. I'm keeping a clear head about it, I'm not letting this dominate my life... But it's just this feeling that you get when you know someone who you once held precious to you is just.... gone.

I hope someone out there will empathize with me. I will truly pray for it. I have my faith. Even if this turns out to be nothing, it's better knowing then not knowing. I will continue to open my ears and heart for her. I just want some kind of proof she's out there. Somewhere.

Thank you so much for bearing with me throughout this post. May God Bless all of you.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions that follow. Please bear with me.

EDIT 1: Updates to social media links, provided dates for last times the accounts were accessed.
EDIT 2: Update to legal name. Pending on confirming it.

totlarot

Back to top Go down

Sandy Lane Brook Empty Be rest assured

Post by Bonquiqui Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:44 pm

She's alive. Still having a hard time, but shes alive.
I'm afraid I dont have permission to give you personal information, but I know for a fact shes alive and rolling with the punches

Bonquiqui

Back to top Go down

Sandy Lane Brook Empty Re: Sandy Lane Brook

Post by DHDBNDFNBD Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Hey, just saying as a close personal friend of Sandy. If she isn't talking to you, it isn't because she's missing. She just doesn't wanna talk to you. Creep.

DHDBNDFNBD

Back to top Go down

Sandy Lane Brook Empty Re: Sandy Lane Brook

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum